I made it to the stamp room Thursday night and accomplished something!!! Three graduation cards which I'll share tomorrow, and the April My Paper Pumpkin!! Isn't this adorable!!?? Oh, and goal met. The new My Paper Pumpkin is on the way, but not here yet!!
That is the finished project. I don't think it even took an hour! Let's walk through how I got there!!
Here is what it looks like, right out of the box. Stamp set, Very Vanilla Craft Spot and the kit and instructions.
Contents of the Kit
A closer look at the papers. Tags and chalk board pieces. Die cut tissue flowers (yellow) and the die cut leaves to wrap around the wreath.
I started by punching out all the leaf strips. Here is a closer look at one.
The process. Peal the adhesive, adhere to the wreath, overlapping slightly.
I worked my way all around the wreath. The last strip was a little tricky since I had to lift the leaves already there but it wasn't bad. Here is the wreath all wrapped. There was more than enough strips to get it done!!
Next I did the flowers and chalk board tag. I don't seem to have a picture of just the tag, but here are the flowers in process. There were small adhesive dots, so I attached one to each tip of the stem and added a folded flower.
Final step, attach the stem and flowers to the top of the wreath, wrap the ribbon around, catch the tag and tiebow. Done!! Too much fun!!