I started the process on Friday by running into Lincoln to buy the tiles! They come out of the box VERY dusty, so I started by rinsing them off and letting them air dry. Saturday I stamped them in three different groups. I have 4 cookie sheets that I rotated thru. Thank goodness for that double oven!! Here they all are setting on the coffee table after Lee applied the felt tabs on the bottom.
Here is a close-up of the two versions. These cattle stamps are by Sutter Stamps. I happened across them a couple years ago after a LONG TIME of looking for realistic images! The logo stamp I had made last year.
I stamped the tiles with Jet Black Stazon ink and heat set in the oven for 30 minutes. Don't think that's absolutely necessary with Stazon, but it lets me know they are set and dry!
Here are all 36 sets wrapped in tissue and ribbon ready to be boxed up! One big project off my to do list! Now, for the boys' rooms...